A lovely blogger friend of mine at Lorna’s Tearoom Delights has very kindly nominated my blog for the Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award.
This is the first award I’ve been given and am feeling very honoured to be chosen by Lorna. I love reading her blog about Scottish tea rooms with her delightful assistants! She also has a book available on ebay.
The rules of the award are that I have to pass the award onto 5 deserving bloggers and impart 7 facts about myself that you may not know.
So, I would like to give the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers award to:
and here are some facts about me… I’ll try to make them as interesting as possible!
1) If I eat chocolate, cheese or alcohol I come out in an itchy rash
2) I can play songs on the piano from just listening to a song (great for playing nursery rhymes to my 2 year old!)
3) I have a degree in English and French (and can therefore speak fluent French)
4) I am not scared of mice (but my husband is – as we found out a couple of weeks’ ago when there was a field mouse in our lounge!)
5) I have been to the Isle of Man TT motorbike races twice and my Grannie lives pretty much on the track
6) I don’t like mushrooms, but I wish I did as they feature in so many dishes!
7) I love zumba!